HOLMAN UNITED METHODIST CHURCH
SUMMER CAMP 2017
July 30th – August 3rd
2017 Camp Theme “Branching Out”
Hello Holman Summer Bible Camp Families,
This summer, campers will explore the connection that we have with one another, with God and with Christ through bible studies, activities and worship. We will discuss how by our faithfulness, we are connected to Jesus, the vine and as the Vine dresser, God, will prune, cut or leave our branches on the vine to produce better fruit (gifts). As we grow, learn and let go of the old, we will grow in our faith, discipleship and connectivity to each other and make further connections to each other and our communities.
Camp Cedar Glen
Located approximately 60 miles northeast of San Diego; a three (3) hour bus ride from Holman. Bus transportation, t-shirt, camp store, crafts, materials, supplies and certified nurse are included in registration fee. Recreational activities include: basketball, volleyball, tetherball, ping pong, swimming, and hiking.
- Family Registration: $350 for first camper and $300 for each additional child. To ensure a camp spot, the completed Camper Registration Form and a deposit of $150 for the first child and $100 for each additional child or full payment must be received by April 30th. The complete payment must be received by June 30th.
- Mandatory Orientation: New families and returning campers who did not attend the 2015 or 2016 camp must attend one of the mandatory orientations listed on the last page in order to be eligible to attend the 2016 camp.
- Payment Plan
- 1st payment of $150 for 1st child and $100 for each additional child due by April 30th.
- 2nd payment of $100 for 1st child and $100 for each additional child due by May 31st.
- Final payment of $100 for 1st child and $100 for each additional child due by June 30th.
- Late Registration – All initial payments received between June 1st and June 30th must be in cash or money order. No checks will be accepted. The late registration cost will be $400.00 per camper and $350.00 for each additional camper from the same immediate family not meeting the initial deposit date of April 30th.
- Financial Assistance – Holman UMC has a limited number of partial financial camperships available. Mark the box on the next page to be considered for financial assistance. This form must be submitted with your 1st payment by April 30th to be considered for financial assistance.
Holman Summer Bible Camp Co-Dean